Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm back

After I returned from Montreal my life went into the hectic moving, organizing and clean up mode. There was a new apartment with a empty room that I dumped all my belongings into. I had a mass of boxes and clothes, but no where to put them. I bought a new bed. That corner was done. Then a desk and chair was given to me. Office area organized. I found a vintage dresser and a used side table. Next I bought hangers. Shirts, jackets, underpants; filed away. This room of mine was finally taking shape. After my bed was made and most everything away, I had to make to feel like home. I put up my collection of postcards and love notes from family and friends. My mind is clearer and my heart warmer. While moving is hard on the brain and body, once is completed that satisfaction is spectacular.



No comments: