Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back to the ROC

So over two thousand miles, more than six tanks of gas, endless bathroom stops and group pictures, we made it back alive. We roughly estimated over thirty hours spent in the car. For the most of it we listened to music over three ipods. We definitely were getting to a point of reaching out on limbs to listen to music we had not already listened too. I introduced Meron and Nick to the powers of This American Life. I saw the derrrty south at it finest and darkest. Racism is alive and (not) well. But there is also something intruging about the people and lifestyle. At some point in my life I will spend more time in these areas. You wait and see.

My only regret? I didn't take enough photographs. But hey, thats what road trips are for.


PS. Cant wait until Spring Break 2010

No comments: