Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Amazon Kindle

Even if I had the money right now I wouldn't buy one. But, as technology advances, this little diddy is going to change everything.

But I am most definitely torn. I love turning pages and actually holding books. And what about photography? This will probably ruin the collecting of photography books, but I will still hold on.

What about the trees?!?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m3BETPLR0S7FKW

Some problems I can see with the Kindle:
- Lets get this puppy in color. Who doesn't want color images when reading the morning news?
- Backlight. I would like to read in the dark too guys.
- Can you enlarge the text? What if the writing is too small?
- Cost effectiveness of ordering the paper via kindle?


The cheesy Youtube Amazon tour

No comments: