Friday, February 27, 2009

New Zine!

Fresh off the presses a new zine I curated called i cant do this anymore and the theme is heartbreak. It's twenty pages 14 full color with illustrations, photographs and poetry from the following amazing artists:

Liz Browne
Matt Dunaj
Michael Hernandez
Eunice San Miguel
Laura Elizabeth Kim
Catherine Roef
Adam Ryan
and myself, Graham Walzer

These are for sale for a mere $4 including shipping. I put lots of work into this with the help from my friends all over the USA. Support the arts and email me if you are interested. gw@grahamwalzer.com

And those of you that submitted, I will be getting copies out to you end of next week. Cheers!

3 comments:

Will Green said...

I want one, I want one!

Eunice San Miguel said...

yay!!
"I can't do this anymore"
is that from a song?
i know a song with that in it
good song. cant wait.

http://yukonpromotions.com/mp3/Seventeen(NoelZancanellaRemix).mp3

Anonymous said...

how does a girl get one of these sent to brazil?

alizul rosado
rua farme de amoeda 70/501
ipanema, rio de janeiro, RJ
cef: 22420-020


does that help?